As our building was originally constructed in the late 1940s it is not readily achievable for us to provide full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. However, we hired an ADA consultant and we will be making significant changes to the property in the near future. We will keep you updated and change this website when the remediation has taken place. In the meantime we offer the following:
- Portable ramps that can be moved to the office and to any ground level room.
- Service animals are welcomed.
- Significant maneuvering clearance between the two beds.
- Accessible route to the pool.
- Current guest rooms have entry doorways that have 31 inches of clear width at the opening.
- Each bathroom doorway has a clear opening of 29 inches.
- One accessible parking space is provided.
The following features are not currently available:
- Television with closed captioning.
- Lever type door handles.
- Tub seat.
- Bathroom grab bars.
- Raised toilet seat.
- Lower hanger in closet.
- Compliant Kitchenette table.
- Compliant maneuvering clearance within the toilet room.
- Compliant maneuvering clearance to enter the bedroom.